Tuesday 27 December 2016

VPCCB15FB - unable to turn off backlit keyboard

QUESTION:

                I deselected the checkbox (turn backlit on when surroundings dark) in vaio control center but it’s not working.

I upgraded my OS to Win10 and that stopped working some of the functionalities of vaio system such as increasing brightness by keys and backlit. 

For your information, my vaio system and windows are up to date still I’m facing this issue.



SOLUTION:

The vpccb15fb was not recognized by our system. If this laptop is not compatible with Windows 10, more likely the unit will show limited functionality. I recommend that you go back to your previous version of Windows operating system. You may use the steps provided by Microsoft to roll back. 

 For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region


Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns