Tuesday 27 December 2016

Cannot change settings in VAIO Care

QUESTION:

                Hello, I installed the latest updates for VAIO Care on my VPCEH25FM, after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything works except that I can't change settings!!! 

When I try to select the options for System Tune-up, I click "OK" but it says that I didn't configure settings for System Tune-up. I go back to my Tune-up settings and the options remain unchecked.

It does that for other categories on the Settings menu too! I tried compatibility mode for Windows 7 and Windows 8, and running as administrator, but that won't solve the issue. Do I need to uninstall anything? Or should I use an older version of VAIO Care?



SOLUTION:

You mentioned that the laptop is currently running Windows 10 operating system which is not compatible with your laptop. We don't have drivers that will support Windows 10 thus upgrading your system to this version will cause limitations on its functionality. 

Uninstall the Vaio care and reinstalling it may not work since you already have different Windows version.